EIKON Intermediate (EIK-306.5) - 3 Days
(6 Student Max)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Owner/Operators of a WebCTRL system who must make elegant control programs from scratch. Class size is limited to 6 students.
EIK-206 or FTE-206 (Field Tech Essentials), a working understanding of HVAC controls and a minimum of 9 months working with the WebCTRL Applications Suite.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to
- Create basic control programs
- Use programming and naming standards
- Create a symbol library
- Use Eikon productivity tools
- Build a properties page
- Make major edits to an existing control program
- Create an advanced control program with a custom sequence of operations
For more information on the course outline, click the Course Outline button for a downloadable pdf