ViewBuilder Basic (VB-206.5) - 2 Days
(8 Student Max)
Who is this course for?
Owner/Operators who are new to ViewBuilder. Students who have taken WC-206 and want a better understanding of how to create or modify equipment and floorplan graphics. Class size is limited to 8 students.
WC-206 is recommended. To profit from this course, you must have: Basic Microsoft experience.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Automated Logic’s WebCTRL suite to:
- Explore the symbol library
- Recognize microblock paths
- Attach .view files to equipment
- Attach floorplan .view files to areas
- Program floorplan and thermographic summary pages
- Use EquipmentBuilder to make .view files
For more information on the course outline, click the Course Outline button for a downloadable pdf.