WebCTRL Basic (WC-206.5) - 2 Days
(8 Student Max)
Who is this course for?
If you have little or no experience with Automated Logic Corporation’s WebCTRL product line at your facility and need an operator themed course, this class is for you.
To profit from this course, you must have: Basic Microsoft experience.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to use ALC’s WebCTRL to quickly and efficiently:
- View and navigate the system interface
- Create schedules and schedule groups
- Set up trends and create trend graphs
- Run and save reports
- Better understand alarm management
- Read and edit logic pages
For more information on the course outline, click the Course Outline button for a downloadable pdf.