WebCTRL Intermediate (WC-306.5) - 3 Days
(6 Student Max)
Who is this course for?
This class was built for the end user that desires to enhance their understanding of the more intermediate features within the WebCTRL interface. Technicians and Operators will explore and configure many of the latest packages and add-ons. Class size is limited to 8 students.
WC-206 or instructor approval. It is recommended that you also have at least 6 months of experience on a WebCTRL V6 system.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Automated Logic’s WebCTRL suite to:
- Navigate the complete WebCTRL interface
- Better understand system architectures
- Track down and investigate alarms at all levels
- Create custom reports
- Utilize factory supported Add-Ons
- Reverse engineer and troubleshoot logic pages.
For more information on the course outline, click the Course Outline button for a downloadable pdf