Since its beginning, Automated Logic® (ALC) has focused on one objective: to develop innovative building automation systems with the latest technologies, which advance operational freedom, flexibility and ease of use. With the introduction of the Internet, the capabilities for building control combining our technologies with a global communications platform reached new levels:
- the ability to access information and control buildings from anywhere
- the ability to access information with a variety of devices, from desktop PCs to web-enabled cell phones
- the elimination of multiple databases, minimizing management needs
ALC hardware is as durable as it is functional. For Quality Assurance, ALC routers, controllers and sensors are designed and assembled at the company's own facilities. They’re manufactured with the most advanced microprocessors and co-processors to ensure high-speed communication; flash memory for simple remote upgrades; high-resolution inputs and outputs for precision control; and built in surge and transient protection circuitry for reliable operation. All ALC products feature cost-effective, modular construction and meet stringent UL, FCC, CE and BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) specifications.
Unlike other systems merely adapted to the web, ALC’s WebCTRL has adopted emerging web technologies, creating the industry’s most open, integrated and full-featured system. Combined with its reporting, trending and scheduling capabilities, WebCTRL can help you better analyze your energy consumption, develop more effective conservation strategies and ultimately save on your operating costs.
WebCTRL not only saves energy - it saves on expenses. Unlike other systems that require costly custom programming and are more difficult to use, WebCTRL's energy-saving features are fully integrated at installation. Features like:
- Setpoint Optimization - calculates optimum setpoint values based on actual operating requirements
- Optimum Start - assures comfortable settings at time of occupancy based on building conditions and system capacity
- Demand Reduction - reduces energy use on a short-term basis in response to utility pricing, billing criteria, regional consumption, etc.
These energy-saving functions are combined with a wealth of other standard operating features, some of which include:
- Thermographic Color Floor Plans - convey a quick understanding of facility-wide comfort and operating conditions
- Hierarchical and Group Scheduling - supports customized, graphically displayed schedules for building, floors, zones or equipment groups to flexibly manage energy use
- Trending - enables operators to track and troubleshoot building conditions
- Logging/Reporting – extracts and formats operating data from a browser to Acrobat®, Excel® and other applications with a single click
- Logical Alarming – generates alarms and notifies users following a specified sequence of events
**Information and images provided by Automated Logic Corporation**